Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A new beginning!

My blog entries has not been stable *ever* which is pretty much like my life..But I have always believed in new beginnings for everything, and this is a new beginning for me..

2009 was a tough year for me. Looking back, and looking where I am at now? I have God to thank for everything. It gives me chills whenever I think about how powerful, amazing, great God is. When He says, "Nothing is impossible" He really means it.

I went through some rough patches last year, (career wise as well as relationship), but now life is all good. I am with a Chlo-Phleg guy who has been a friend of mine for the past 3 years. Who would have known? Haha.

1. I love to talk. He loves silence.

2. I love going out and having fun. He likes to stay home.

3. He's quiet. Im loud.

4. He's a thinker. I'm a feeler.(haha)

5. I'm spontaneous. He's a planner.

6. I start things. He finishes them.

7. Im emotional. He's composed.

8. He's laid back. I'm all over the place.

9. Dia kuat mungulu. sia nda.hahaha

bottom line. I am happy.
What we have in common? For one we both hold this verse strongly :
Matthew 6:33 "But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you."

ok la..not gonna go all gushy on this entry. BTW (Thanks tuts, ko balik2 ckp pasal blog and it opened my heart to write again..ehhe)

Carreer wise.. Its amazing how my job is very much like my role in Lifeline. Heh. Jeremiah 29:11 comes to mind.. I waited for almost a year for my dream job, and I got it. When He says "I will never fail you" He really means it.. :)

I am blessed with a good job,a good family, a good guy, a good cousin who is with me every single day(u know who u are), good community, good friends. I am truly blessed.

God, words could not express how thankful I am. But You know what I mean when I simply say "Thank You".

forever thankful.
Jess

2 comments:

Charlene Dawn @ TiTy said...

hehehe... finally!

I luv u too cousie ekeke =)

Nova Renata said...

Ooo, Raynut loves silence? That I didn't know, haha.