Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My field trip

It was merely 2 weeks after I got my job that I was sent to the 'utan'! hahaha! I was shocked but excited at the same time.. It was my first time being in Danum, and I took the opportunity to look around and see what is there..nda tau apa c david mau cubuk tu..ekeke..this is in DVFC (Danum Valley Field Cntre) where i stayed for 2 nites..


this is Sungai Malua..it was drought season and it was not that deep. But there were parts where it was deeper..time tu panas2..if only sia ada bawa baju,suda sia terjun tu..ahaha..nice cool water and scenery is just nice..
Now this is sungai segama...trees are everywhere..ehhee..siokkk..d sungai is deeper and more deras..so dis one kira d not so dalam part where i was standing..hehe
All these pics were taken when we were on our way to Borneo Raniforest Lodge..the lodge has won few Awards for its outstanding service..My attempt in BRL's canopy walk..isk..see how small i am compared to that huge menggaris tree??? i found out i am not very good with height la...cis.

The photos of BRL itslef nda payah la kasi masuk..byk sana website..heheheh..

My experience was great..i had fun meeting with the communities in (NUS-North Ulu Segama)

On this trip I was not lucky enough to nampak orang utan or elephants..hmm...but i did on my previous trip..hahaha..photos soon..

till then..
Jess

2 comments:

Nova Renata said...

Finally!

Oooh! Nice teaser! I can't wait for our trip to BRL this weekend :)

quirky_me said...

Hahaha!!pi cuba the canopy walk..take pics byk2 for the night safari ah..i wanna go ooo!!