Wednesday, October 29, 2008

tomorrow's a new day...

hehhee..ya.. that saying kinda grew on me.. thanks to tuty fruti..she was the one who said that to me and really brought me back to my feet after a sad day.. :) such an angel u are to me.. :)
oh well.. i made a pact to myself to get back in shape. to jog daily. and my first day was suppose to be yesterday. but let me just tell you what happened.. i offered my mum to be her driver daily (that would mean i HAVE to wake up early..now that i am no longer working for those who didnt know)... so after sending her off, i would make my way to Taman Tun Fuad.. lol. so yesterday i very semangat oredi to go.. after sending my mum, i was all smiles when i was actually on my way to go and burn some fats!lol. but my smile slowly turned into a frown when i got stuck in a jam along Bundusan road.. i mean im a regular there, and the i know the timing for jams..but yesterday it was as though the world was out to stop me!the jam was insane@!@ i was stuck for half an hour..and then to make things worse, my tummy was having a major earthquake and i started to have cold sweat.. i was thinking, why now??why now??all i wanted was an hour of exercise!and i was very much looking forward to it.
you see, you have to understand why it meant a lot to me. it was the first step. lol. usually the first step is the hardest!and i just wanted to get it over with. cause i have made numerous pacts about exercising and it never really took off.. lol. somehting will always come up..and this time i swore that nothing can stop me!i just need to get this first step out of my way and i'll be fine....
so let me continue..i thought the tummy ache will only be for a few seconds.. but it lasted for about 10 minutes and it got even worse!noooooooooooooooo!!why now??why now??
so i succumb to the pain...and went home and gave my tummy all it wanted... and i was thinking..there goes my first day... :( and then i remembered si tuty punya words... 'tomorrow's a new day'! so i was thinking...tomorrow is it!
so that tomorrow is today...i woke up early... and after sending my mum off...i was on my way to my 2nd first day..and then all of sudden..this familiar 'barely there' pain came.... i was thinking..not again!!and i ignored it.. and then it came again with an even bigger wave...and then i succumb again...i made an illegal u-turn and went and give what the tummy wanted...
and i was sad again..thinking that my first day will never happen.. then i dont know what got over me..after the 'relief moments' i went back into the car and drove to Taman Tun Fuad again..hahah!!and i got stuck for a good 45 minutes.!but i was thinking!@!nothing can stop me now!!!!!!!!!muahahahahahahahahahahah!
so yeah i succeeded.. thanks to that 'tomorrow's a new day' from my couzie...heheehhe
so today was my first day... and i got over the first day.. and i hope it will get easier tomorrow...just need to make a deal with my tummy.. lol.
nothing much in this entry. just a lil something something

No comments: