Sunday, August 2, 2009

jassie's farewell and how i spent my bday!!

nothing much to say really...just that i am really blessed to have good company around me...it doesnt matter where the place is,but if you are surrounded by fun people,its really cool..kekek..
we were at Firefly, KK times Square, honestly, i didnt even know that place exist until jassie told me..lol. yeah..so lame.
the place is kinda small, but the band was quite cool..kinda amazed at the girl with the short hair singing 'listen' by beyonce..man she can sing! hehehe! i had the best time ever!!!

Yes..the nite started with me drinking this flaming thing..sorry dont remember the name..rainbow?or something...hahaha!thanks to jeremy..this really got me started..hahah..me screaming 'woohoo' all the freaking time..hahaha~!


from the left:ahboon,jeremy,noves,me and boby...hehehehe...



and this was me on stage drinking a shot of tequila..hahhaha! i was hesitating at first to go on stage, but after the flaming thing i was ready to do anything!lol..kidding..being on stage was uncomfortable..keke..lights were blinding,music was extra loud..i remember them screaming to my ears 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUUU"!!and yes,after that shot of tequila another longer and louder 'wooohoooo' slipped my lips..eheheh..




me and noves..lovely nova..after her second drink she was dancing with me already..hehe..more like swaying to the music as house music is hard to dance to..kekke..whenever i see this picture it reminds me of how she stunned jeremy with her 'do you want to go in?' line...hahahahha!!luv u noves!hehehe..


last but not least..our dear jassie...its amazing that only when u're here will i be having 'extra' fun..heheheehe..love u babe..though u're in KL now, u must keep in touch..must!gonna miss u tons and tons..i know i can always count on u to be there for me..whenever i feel down,i know u're only a text away....i hope you'll continue to push thru in watever that may come ur way..do know that i will always be here for you..im only a text away too!hope to talk to you soon...will be reading ur blog to get updates..keep us updated thru ur blog k?hugs!!!

and lastly...again thanks everyone!!it was a nice birthday...couldnt ask for more...till then..i wanted to write more..but brain is not workin very well tonite..hehehe..till then!!!

4 comments:

Nova Renata said...

I thought it was called flaming Lamborghini?

Heh, you can always count on me to make everything sound wrong unintentionally :p. Glad you had a good one ;)

Dannyboi said...

the most hilarious thing i have heard....

Nova Renata said...

Wuah, nice blog template :) got button button somemore :D

quirky_me said...

hahha..ya..i like buttons!hahah